POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images : Re: Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Oct 1999 10:51:06
Message: <37f4ca5a@news.povray.org>
These news messages are only being kept from other news servers (namely
Usenet) from what I understand of it.  Anything I ever write here I consider
public domain besides though, if I were posting copyrightable material it
wouldn't go here anyhow.  I don't really consider any of my webpages truly
copyrightable either (policeable rather) which is why anything I upload is
typically bad Jpegs or what ever else I mess around with.

Bob